FRIENDS. SHARING. FOOD.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dear Palmier,


Merci beaucoup for coming to breakfast today.  You were a delicious addition to another lovely meal with friends.  Also, thanks for bringing lots of your sugar coated, bite-size comrades.  I was happy to be able to turn them into a lavish late afternoon snack.  You’ll be happy to know you also go well with rosehip tea and a sunny living room on Sunday.

I took a photo of the space needle through one of your flaky, butter-induced crevices.  


I think it will be a nice way for my good friend Steph to remember not only this city, but also the delicious things we’ve eaten together as friends and neighbors.  I was so happy to share another delightful meal with her, and others, today.  I anticipate many more shared experiences in the kitchen and over the table, both in the same city, when possible, and also across the country.

 I hope you and your sneakily-easy-to-devour friends treated her well today too.  Oh, and can you possibly have some of your pastry pals in Phily give her a warm welcome next month?

xo, Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment